‘Want to join a global brand?
- The Delivery Driver reports directly to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers, and Store Supervisors.
Purpose and goals of this position
- Delivering a great customer experience.
- Working as a team with your colleagues.
- Keeping the store safe.
- Performing all tasks as instructed by the Store Management team.
- Complying with the Employee Code of Conduct Policy.
Areas of responsibility and Duties
The Delivery Driver is responsible for the following areas of responsibilities in agreement with the superior:
- Drives trucks/vans in an orderly manner to deliver items such as food supplies
- Loads/Unloads, prepare and inspect trucks/vans in a systematic and organized fashion before and after starting the route plan
- Collects payments upon delivery from external customers or get the invoice signed according to the client’s account status – if the account status on Invoice is changed to ‘Credit’, signatures have to be on all copies and rubber stamped accordingly
- Listens and attempts to resolve internal and/or external customers’ complaints or queries regarding products or services
- Follows attentively any written and/or verbal instructions from his/her direct superior
- Be able to read and follow a geographical map book
- Verifies the contents of inventory loads against the provided invoices
- Plan, organize and follow in a systematic manner the route plan
- Have a strong sense of time management in order to complete all scheduled deliveries by the end of business day
- Ensures safety procedures are adhered to by maintaining cleanliness
- Strict adherence to company confidentiality and professionalism
- Attends training programs as instructed by the company, during or outside office hours
- A knowledge and experience in the Food and Retail Industry business.
- A clean driving license.
- Previous experience in retail is considered an asset.
- A high sense of commitment and work ethic.
- Self-motivated, well organized, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and making decisions that reflect the company’s’ values.
- Excellent time management and business acumen.
- Applying a positive attitude of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘speed’ and ‘passion’.
- The job requires a Monday to Saturday availability.
To apply: Please email your CV to the following address and include the job title and reference firstname.lastname@example.org