Want to join a global brand?
We are a Global Food Retailer operating in more than 49 countries on four continents, meeting the needs of over 13 million consumers every day through our 12,500+ SPAR stores worldwide. We have an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor Manager to join our growing business. Our continuing success is down to the talent and hard work from our people.
The job position is an integral part of the Human Resources Department and is to predominantly provide a high quality level of support to all Company Team Members by also contributing towards the long term development of the entire Human Resources function.
Purpose and goals of this position
The selected candidate will directly report to the Group Human Resources Manager, duties include but not limited to:
• Preparing and compiling the required documentation for Third Country Nationals working permits;
• Administration and monitoring of the electronic timekeeping system;
• Checking and inputting of weekly time sheets;
• Ensuring accuracy of payroll records by maintaining the company employees’ database;
• Address employees’ payslip related queries and provide accurate information;
• Keeping up-to-date records on leave entitlements, sick leave and other reports pertaining to employees;
• Proactively, work closely with the entire HR team;
• Generating accurate reports for management purposes;
• Assist the HR Function with general administrative work as required from time to time and as assigned by the direct reporting line.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate must:
• Have at least 2 years’ experience working in an HR Department;
• Ideally proficient user of Dakar payroll software;
• Be proficient in MS applications (particularly MS Excel);
• Be deadline-oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision;
• Be proficient in writing and speaking English;
• Be accurate, organized, flexible and self-motivated;
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate in either Maltese or English. Being a team player, friendly, polite and helpful must come natural to you. Full training and support will be provided upon joining.
To apply: Please email your CV to the following address and include the job title and reference firstname.lastname@example.org