Simple, delicious, different. A great summer supper!
What you'll need
4 SPAR Pork Loin Steaks, thawed
125 ml Sesame Seeds
15 ml Paprika
SPAR Sunflower Oil
800 g Sweet Potatoes, diced
30 ml fresh Ginger, crushed
45 g SPAR Butter
15 ml SPAR Honey
SPAR Milk (either full cream or low fat)
45 ml fresh Coriander, chopped
1. Combine the sesame seeds and paprika.
2. Press the pork steaks into the sesame seeds, coating each side.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the meat for 2 – 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through, depending on thickness.
4. To make the mash: Place the sweet potato and ginger in a saucepan of water. Bring to the boil and cook for 10 -15 minutes or until potato is tender. Drain.
5. Mash the potato with butter, honey and a drop of milk.
6. Stir in the fresh coriander and serve with the chops.
Pop down to your nearest SPAR store to get all the ingredients you need to make this recipe!
There for you isn’t simply a tagline. It describes what we stand for in a few words. We will not rest on our laurels. We will ensure that customers enjoy competitive prices while delivering products of the highest quality.