Need an easy meal solution quickly? Try this! SPAR have already done the work so all you need to do is throw together some vegetables and dinner is sorted.
What you'll need
400 g SPAR Wild Garlic Marinated Chicken Breast
45 ml freshly chopped Coriander
5 g Paprika
500 g Butternut, sliced into strips
200 g Baby Marrows, sliced into strips
45 ml SPAR Butter
5 ml Cinnamon
3 ml Cumin
15 ml SPAR Honey
1. Combine the butter, cinnamon, cumin, paprika, coriander and honey.
2. Rub over the butternut and baby marrows.
3. Wrap in foil and oven bake for about 20 minutes until soft and cooked through.
4. Turn occasionally and baste with the left over marinade.
5. Cook for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is heated through.
6. Serve with dollops of the flavoured butter over the veggies.
Pop down to your nearest SPAR store to get all the ingredients you need to make this recipe!
There for you isn’t simply a tagline. It describes what we stand for in a few words. We will not rest on our laurels. We will ensure that customers enjoy competitive prices while delivering products of the highest quality.