1. Spread one side of the bread slices with butter and press into 12 x ½ cup-capacity (125ml) lightly greased muffin tins.
2. Bake at 200°C for 5–6 minutes or until just golden.
3. Fill each bread case with a little of the ham, ricotta and cheddar cheese.
4. Place the egg, herbs, barbecue spice and milk in a jug and mix well to combine.
5. Pour the mixture into the bread cases and bake for 10–15 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
Hints & Tips
You can freeze these quiches for up to 2 months. Place in the fridge to defrost and warm in a low oven.
Pop down to your nearest SPAR store to get all the ingredients you need to make this recipe!
There for you isn’t simply a tagline. It describes what we stand for in a few words. We will not rest on our laurels. We will ensure that customers enjoy competitive prices while delivering products of the highest quality.