‘Want to join a global brand?
We are a Global Food Retailer operating in more than 49 countries on four continents, meeting the needs of over 13 million consumers every day through our 12,500+ SPAR stores worldwide. Our continuing success is down to the talent and hard work from our people.
We are looking to recruit a full/part-time Stackers to work at our new stores in Malta.
Delivering a great customer experience, working as a team with the store colleagues, and keeping the store safe. Performing all tasks as instructed by the Store Management Team. Complying with the Employee Code of Conduct Policy.
- Can adhere to rules on staff uniform and protocol.
- Knowledge and experience in the Food or Retail Industry business.
- Previous experience in retail outlets is considered an asset.
- A high sense of commitment and work ethics.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and making decisions that reflect the company’s values.
- Excellent time-management and business acumen.
- Applying a positive attitude of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘speed’ and ‘passion’.
- Stacking the goods in an organized manner.
- Sorting the products and assigning them with relevant labels and price tags.
- Keeping track of the products life or expiration dates.
- Maintaining inventory counts.
- Keeping a record of the inventory.
- Keeping track of the products in the stock room.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in the work areas of the store.
- Coordinating with sales team and other departments.
- Reporting damage in the store products and reporting it to the store supervisor.
INTERSPAR Daniel’s Hamrun.
To apply: Please email your CV to the following address and include the job title and reference email@example.com