‘Want to join a global brand?
We are a Global Food Retailer operating in more than 49 countries on four continents, meeting the needs of over 13 million consumers every day through our 12,500+ SPAR stores worldwide. We have an exciting opportunity for Supervisors & Assistants - Fruit & Veg to join our growing business. Our continuing success is down to the talent and hard work from our people.
The ideal candidate must be customer focused, service driven, flexible and approach challenges with a positive attitude.
Can you be the heart and soul of SPAR? Then join our friendly team and you will be responsible for truly excellent customer experiences. Like all of us, you are passionate about always doing the right thing for customers. You take pride in going above and beyond expectations, to deliver the kind of bold and brilliant service that can change the game in retail. Always ready to help customers and colleagues alike, you are happy to answer any query and keen to promote great ways for people to live well for less.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Can adhere to rules on staff uniform and protocol.
- Knowledge and experience in the Food or Retail Industry business.
Previous experience in retail outlets is considered an asset.
- A high sense of commitment and work ethic.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and making decisions that reflect the company’s values.
- Excellent time-management and business acumen.
- Applying a positive attitude of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘speed’ and ‘passion’.
- Hands on approach.
- Comply with all company policies of the Spar brand.
- Comply with all systems and procedures as laid down by the Store Manager, Food Area Manager & Assistant Store Manager.
- Always maintain a high standard of personal appearance & hygiene.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate in either Maltese & English. Being a team player, friendly, polite and helpful must come natural to you. Previous experience working in a Fruit & Veg / Food to Go offering required. HACCP Experience desirable. Full training and support will be provided upon joining.
To apply: Please email your CV to the following address and include the job title and reference email@example.com